Wednesday, July 26, 2006

.....dads still the same.....

dads still the same ole person....

he says hes gunna be a dad for once but i aint saw it yet....

hes been promiseing me for what 16 years now...

we got into a big ass arguement again....

i told him to never call me again,cause i have nothing to say to him....

hes starting to smoke weed again...well if he ever stopped in the first place....

hes still drinking,like always.....god,why cant i just have a father to be there for me???

instead of just wanting to mbe my friend and shit?!?!

i dont even know how in the hell i am feeling..

i am soo use to being hurt by him and shit....

i cant even feel anything...i am numb to all this shit...

yeah,i still cry every now and then....

but who wouldnt if their father acts the way mine does...

i feel like i aint shit,like i aint got nothing to live for....

i mean....why cant he just realize??what in the hell that he puts me through...

i feel like i HATE him,but yet i feel like i cant cause hes my father....well,imma go now and write about something else....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home