Monday, July 31, 2006

***Im CoNfUsEd***

HAVE YALL EVER LIKED SOMEONE SOO MUCH YOU JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO?WELL THATS WHAT IM FEELING RIGHT NOW.CAUS EYA KNOW,YOUR KINDA SCARED THAT U GUNNA GET REJECTED N SHIT...BUT THIS CHICK SAYS THAT SHE ALSO LIKES ME,BUT IVE BEEN HURT SOO MANY DAMN TIMES...AND IM SCARED TO OPEN UP AND LET ANYONE ELSE LOVE ME....BUT I REALLY LIKE THIS PERSON.IM REALLY THINKING ABOUT GIVEING HER A CHANCE!!!!!
BUT ANYWAYS!!!!!FOREST GUMP SAYS,"LIFE'S LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES,YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU GUNNA GET"?I DUNNO I JUST LOVE THAT SAYING..LOL!!!!!SO,SHIT IS GOING REAL GOOD AROUND HERE AT THE HOUSE...ME AND MY FAMILY REALLY GETTIN ALONG.ME AND MY MOMS BOYFRIEND ARE TALKING ON A REGULAR BASIS.WHICH I HONESTLY THOUGHT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN.
BUT,NOW WERE ALWAYS TALKING AND WHAT NOT!HEY YALL WANNA KNOW SOMETHING FUNNY???I FEEL AS IF MY MAMA CARE ABOUT HER DAMN GOLD FISH AND KOI FISH THEN SHE DOES ABOUT HER 3 KIDS..LOL..I ALWAYS MESS WITH HER...I THINK IT MAKES HER UPSET THOUGH..I DONT SAY IT TO MAKE HER MAD OR UPSET...,LOL!!!
SOOO,MY BIG BUBBA GOT HIS FORD RANGER ON THE ROAD.FRIDAY HE GOT HIS TAG TRANSFERED TO THAT TRUCK..ITS HUGE!!!I THINK ITS SOO PERTTY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home